2011年9月12日 星期一

Dua




Oh Allah, have mercy on me in the name of the great Quraan,make it for me a guide and light,And guidance and mercy,

Oh Allah, make me remember that of it which I have forgotten,Make me know of it, that which I have become ignorant of,And make me recite it in the hours of the night and day,
And make it an argument for me, O sustainer of all the worlds,

Oh Allah, set right my faith which is the safeguard of all my affairs,And set right for me my world affairs wherein is my living,
An set right for me my hereafter on which depends my after life,And make my life a source of abundance of every good,And make my death a source of protection for me, protecting me from every evil,

Oh Allah! Make the best part of my life the end of it,And the last of my deeds the best one,And the best of my days, the day I meet you,

Oh Allah! I ask of you the best whilst living,
And ask for a good death,And not a shameful or embarassing return,

Oh Allah! I ask you for the best affair,The best suplication,The best success,
The best knowledge,
The best deed,
The best reward,
The best life,
And The best death.
Keep me upright,Make my scale heavy,
confirm my faith,raise high my status(in the hereafter),Accept my Salah,
And forgive my sins,I ask you for high positions in Paradise,

Oh Allah! I ask you obligation of your mercy,
And determination of your forgiveness,
And the peace of every sin,
And the booty of every reward,
And Winning Paradise,
And surviving from Hell,

Oh Allah! make the result of all our affairs good,And deliver us from the disgrace of this world and the torment of the hereafter,

Oh Allah! Distribute between us the heedfullness necessary to come between us and the commision of wrong against you,
The obedience necessary for us to gain admission into paradise,
And the unswerving faith necessary to minimise for us the tribulations in this world,

Oh Allah! Allow us to enjoy our hearing, our sight, and our strength for as long as we live,
And make that enjoyment our heir(so that the people that we have befitted could pray for us), and place our vengeance on those that have wronged us,And give us victory over our enemies,And try us not in our faith,
Neeither make this world our greates concern,or the extent of our knowledge,
Nor give power over us to those who would oppress us,

Oh Allah! Leave no sins of ours in this assembley unforgiven,
Nor any grief without being relieved,
Nor any debt without being paid,
Nor any difficulty in this life or the hereafter without being facilitated,

Oh the most merciful of all that is Merciful,
Our Lord! Give us the good of this world and the hereafter,And save us from the torment of the fire,

Oh Allah! send peace and salutation upon Muhammed (PBUH) and his family, his companions and those that follow him,
AMEEN!

1 則留言:

  1. Ohh God that is so beautiful .I am so touched.Following your blog.
    Follow each other .

    回覆刪除