2010年8月23日 星期一

Ramadhan kareem to all of the world

this is the first time i lived at outside alone independently ..since i was grown

up in a very conservative or the traditional muslim family..people know that my

parents wont easy to let me live outside ..after i graduated ,i consider the job

that could make me perform salat in time and noone ban for me to wearing the hijab

.even i have not got a high salary..but i felt alhumdulillah for the mercy of God

to make me not to worry too much about work and unemployee problem.. this month is

a special month for all muslim around the world ,we all celebrate fot this holy

month together, but it may will be a little bit harsh for me to carry alone my way..

i need to wake up alone to take my sohol..i felt little cold ,and sometime i felt

lonely ,i do miss my parents and both sisters alot..i miss the time when all family

sitting together and eating for hot food..i also miss the taraweeh night that i

perform salat with other muslim...after finish job at 8 pm ..i need to finish my

dinner...i am already get used to my table time..i have to bear ad get used to the

time..after trying complete the student homework in time.i cant wait to back to my

dorm and take some rest and then for the rest i will start to see something on

internet,becaz i have no tv here...seem like i was already disconnected from the

outside world now ..lol but i rarely watching tv these year..so there is not much

affect to my life..when i have time i will read the book ,any kind of book or i

will find islamic article to read from internet...this is the part of my spiriture

nutrition..but i am hardly to find a partner to share article with me ,so i will intend to

post something on internet to share with other.. i am a study-hard women i think..

i know i am not smart like other,.but i always keep working hard for it ..i used to

dream oneday i also could benefit to other to talk with them about islam ..to help

other and let them know how beautiful of our realigion and our deen..i dont care

about money.just dont let me worry about spending is enought for me.but i more care


about the knowledge and high spiriture in our iman..alhumdulillah ...i used to curious

and humble mind to learn for the new knowledge and never end to pursuit for the

knowledge..insha ALLAH...May ALLAH sent us hikmah, taqwa and haq to our heart

1 則留言:

  1. May Allah ta A'laa accept all of our ibadat during and after this blessed month and bless us with deeds that are excepted. I lived on my own for about 4years before getting married. Was a ab experience and taught me how to be an independent, capable woman. Made me a stronger person now I think. Subhnallah that seems so long ago now!

    回覆刪除